While writing this blog site I thought it would be cool to show you the tools I’ve been developing, but found myself in the necessity of having them in English. You see when I started creating them, my target were chilean developers, who speak Spanish, so I made the first DSLs in Spanish. I also found that having a Spanish programming way was cool since all existing source code languages were in english. Since Concepto is mostly about concepts and icons, the texts that are used are mostly for attributes and settings.
So my next task is going to be to translate my DSL for Appcelerator Titanium into one that takes english text nodes as commands instead of Spanish. I’ll show you the result in the next blog post, in which I also hope to show you how Creador OPEN can make a difference in your daily work.